Thursday, February 18, 2016

Survivor 32 Kaoh Rong Episode 1

For the 32nd season of the best reality show on television, they did a second try on what probably is the best survivor season in the past few years. I'm talking about Survivor: Cagayan, Brawns vs. Brains vs. Beauty. That season gave us some of the most memorable players, four of them went back for last season's second chance, Chaos Kass, Woo, Tasha and Spencer. The last 2 made it to the final two with the winner Jeremy who I would not have voted for if I was part of the jury. I think he didn't play the best game last season (Wentworth did) and just relied on Tasha and Spencer and ultimately his pregnant wife to win. I was never a fan of pity votes. Anyway, this season we meet the castaways on three tribes, some of them I wasn't sure if they should be on the tribes they were placed in and we will try to predict who will not have a chance in winning and who probably will.


No comments:

Post a Comment